A cheval mirror is a full size mirror that rests on a assist that rests on the ground. A pivot screw on all sides of the assist arm permits the mirror to tilt vertically. cheval mirror is generally set in heavy, ornamental rectangular or oval frames. To hold the mirror standing, you will need to first take away its stand.
- Place the cheval mirror on a flat floor. Take away the mirror bracket by loosening the bolts or screws from the assist arms.
- Drill a pilot gap by every model, utilizing a drill bit with a smaller diameter threaded rods screw eyes.
- Go the tip of the image wire by the left decrease eye screw, leaving a tail finish four inches.
- Take the horizontal wire close to the highest of the body along with your thumbs, inside about four inches aside.
- Grasp the highest heart of the wire in two places, four inches aside. Contemplate the gap from the wire to the highest of the mirror body.
- Drill pilot holes for every pilot gap within the wall marks. For those who really feel the drill going right into a stud framing, cease drilling.
- Set up wooden screw or anchor in every pilot gap.